Translate

Friday, March 31, 2017

FIRST Album is coming soon NEWS Update

My first solo album "Ralli Rock & The Moan of the Sky - To Bring to Light" is coming soon.
The Download version will be available on iTunes, Amazon and everywhere else as of April 26th.
The CD Version, which will come in a very nice 6page digipak is coming a little bit later.
Release date will most likely be June, the 15th. I keep you informed.

To Bring to Light is typical old sounding 70's rock and blues rock album with edges, like I use to say.
If you like the Black Hole Raven album, especially for those bluesy and classic 70's rock moments, then you probably like this one, too.My solo stuff tends to be a bit more melodic...and when I drank enough Whisky even a little bit more melodramatic ;-)
I performed all instruments by myself.
Occasional splendid personality parts were knocking on my door and helped me out...a little bit...well?!

I like it,
I hope, too.

Cheers
Ralli

No comments:

Post a Comment

huh?