Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2022

NEW full "RALLI ROCK" Album: " LOCKED UP & BLUE ? " on limited CD, Stream & Download!!

Ralli Rock - Locked Up & Blue ?
(Album 2022)
















Finally my new album " Locked Up & Blue? " is coming and I am a proud daddy, yes.

We started it in Australia, as some know, and finished it in Germany.
It took me a lot of effort to finish this baby, but now it's here, even on LIMITED Deluxe CD!

For friends of Classic Rock, Blues Rock and Folk/Folk-Rock!

All links can be found on my DISCOGRAPHY page here or go directly to Linktr.ee/C_M_P where you can find many links to many of my releases!
Official release date of the Deluxe CD is 8 Sept 2022 (digital version has been released earlier, without doing any promotion) but it's already available here and there.
Also available directly and NOW on EBAY !

Cheers and have a drink on me
Ralli Rock





No comments:

Post a Comment

huh?